Steve H. Hornstein has worked in the areas of accounting, tax, financial strategy, and estate planning since 1996, when Mr. Hornstein joined the accounting firm of Deloitte & Touche, LLP in their Financial Counseling Services Group. While at Deloitte, Mr. Hornstein worked in their offices throughout Southern California, on behalf of many business and individual high profile and high net worth clients.
In 2000, Mr. Hornstein left Deloitte for a position as Controller of an internet consulting firm in Los Angeles, CA, guiding the company through its sale to a venture capital firm in 2004. Mr. Hornstein opened his law and accounting office in Woodland Hills in 2002.
Mr. Hornstein holds a B.A. in Economics-Business from UCLA, a J.D. from Loyola Law School, and an LL.M. in taxation law from Golden Gate University. Mr. Hornstein is a Certified Public Accountant, and a licensed attorney, having been admitted to the California Bar in 1996. He is Series 7, 63, and 66 licensed with LPL Financial, as well as insurance licensed by the California Department of Insurance, and is a Certified Financial Planner? certificant. [CFP(TM) and Certified Financial Planner(TM) are registered trademarks of the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards.].
Trusts & Wills
Durable Powers of Attorney
After I successfully won a case for my client in a four day trial, later upheld on appeal, my office continued to assist our client in settling a complicated and contested Trust matter. From tax preparation to preparing and funding a living Trust, and more, we provide professional and efficient service to our clients.
I belong to or have belonged to the following organizations:
* Member, California State Bar
* Certified Public Accountant, California
* Certified Financial Planner(TM) Certificant
* Series 7 and 63 licensed with LPL Financial
* California Department of Insurance, Life & Health license
* American Association of Attorney-CPAs (AAA-CPA)
* American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
* Financial Planning Association (FPA)
* California Society of CPAs Chairman San Fernando Valley CPA Discussion Group 2003-4
* Member Van Nuys Airport Citizens Advisory Council Appointed by Councilman Dennis Zine 2003 to 2006
* Wooodland Hills-Tarzana Chamber of Commerce President: 2005-6 (Tarzana); Treasurer: 2003, 2004, and 2005 terms; Board Member: 2007 to present; CFO: 2009-2010
* Woodland Hills Rotary Secretary: 2006 - 2007
* Rose Goldwater Community Service Award 2008
© 2017 Copyright Woodland Hills Tarzana Chamber.
All Rights Reserved.