Founded in 1923, Pacific Lodge Youth Services provides a supportive therapeutic residential environment for adolescent boys (ages 13-18) experiencing psychological, emotional or behavioral problems. The program at Pacific Lodge is a safe, predictable and organized environment where residents are taught and encouraged to overcome maladaptive and self-defeating behaviors, and are challenged to acquire and practice pro-social behaviors.
Pacific Lodge offers highly specialized programs and around-the-clock services by a well-trained professional staff, including:
- Psychiatric assessment & individualized treatment plans
- Positive peer group accountability
- Family therapy/reunification
- Accredited & individualized academic programs
- Substance abuse treatment
- Social skills development
- Vocational training/placement
- Independent living program
- Transitional housing placement
- Activities & Enrichment program
- We take great pride in our accomplishments that have not only strengthened the clients that graduate from our program but also the communities to which they return. Many of our alumni have gone on to become lawyers, entrepreneurs, heads of companies and even college professors, and have returned to Pacific Lodge to serve as mentors, volunteers, advisory counselors and board members.
- Since the establishment of Pacific Lodge, over 10,000 clients have been provided with over two million days of care and treatment.
- In 2010, 172 youth received Aggression Replacement Training (ART), an evidence-based approach helping youth to increase communication skills, self-esteem and reduce violent impulsivity
- In 2010, 145 clients were trained and subsequently employed in the Work Experience Program
- The Lodge's 2008 Strategic Plan identified the need for a Transitional Housing Program. We converted a house that had been used for offices into "Benís House" a transitional living program. On May 20th, 2011, our first four clients moved in. We had a grand opening event on June 25th, 2011.
- California Alliance of Child & Family Services
- The Association of Community Human Service Agencies
- Woodland Hills Tarzana Chamber of Commerce
- Calabasas Chamber of Commerce
© 2018 Copyright Woodland Hills Tarzana Chamber.
All Rights Reserved.