When asked About Me...I would want you to know that, I LOVE MY WORK and I ENJOY PEOPLE.
Growing up in a family of brokers and builders, I found real estate to be fascinating at a very young age. I believe that real estate is one of the best investment you can have, INCLUDING A HOME. Wanting to share to my expertise, I got my real estate license over 10 years ago and have helped many people reach their real estate dreams. In addition, My love for the community has inspired a passion for what I do. This website is designed for you to learn about the community, the local real estate market and current mortgage information. Buying or selling property is one of your most important decisions. I bring knowledge, experience, commitment, professionalism, and maybe most importantly, patience and humor to the process. My goal is to make your real estate experience as easy as possible.
In todays market, many homeowners are behind on payments and are facing the realty of losing their homes to foreclosure. If you know someone, I can help them realize that there are options to relieve the uncertainty and most of all, help their family with informed decissions.
As a real estate professional,your satisfaction is my primary focus. Many years in the business has provided the experience to assist my client in any and all of their real estate needs. Whether it's finding your dream home, locating the best loan or maximizing the return on selling your current home. I am here to guide you and provide you with an abundance of information to make a well informed decision.
Areas: All of the Central & West San Fernando Valley (Woodland Hills, Tarzana, West Hills, Chatsworth, Northridge and Calabasas).
I just join Keller Williams Realty, and looking forward to a great year with them!
Licensed- State of California (1996)
Licensed- State of California (1996),
Five Star Institute: 2009 (REO–A to Z, Providing BPO, Government)
2009 Res.net Agent Certification Program
ReoMac: Certification Courses of (Cash for Keys Negotiation & Personal Property Eviction, Effective Communication throughout the REO Process).
Graduate REALTOR Institute- (GRI)
Certified – (E-Pro)
Certified HAFA Specialist- (CHS)
Certified Distressed Property Expert- (CDPE)
Equator Certified Short Sale
Member of California Assoc. of Realtors & National Assoc. of Realtors
Southland Regional Assoc. of Realtors:
• 2013Board Member of the Housing Committee
• 2012 Chair of the Housing Committee
• 2010/ 2011 Board Member for Events & Community Relations Committee, & Co/Chair of Christmas annual Children’s Party by SRAR
• 2011/2012 Board Member of SRAR Government-Affairs
Beverly Hills Greater Los Angeles Association of Realtors (BHGLAAR)
• 2013 Public Policy Committee member
• 2014 California Association of Realtors (CAR - Board of Director)
Women’s Council of Realtors (WCR) Member since 2001 / 2014
• 2014 Chair of Standards & Procedures of the San Fernando Valley Chapter
• 2011 Local Chapter President of the San Fernando Valley Local Chapter
• 2010 Chapter President-Elect of the San Fernando Valley Local Chapter
• 2009 Treasurer
• 2004 & 2005 V.P. of Membership
• 2009/2011Board Member: Valley Circle Estate Homeowners Assoc.
• 2008/2013Member, Woodland Hills & Tarzana Chamber of Commerce
• Woodland Hills-Tarzana Chamber Board of Directors for 2010/2012
• 2014 Woodland Hills-Tarzana Chamber ( Board of Directors) Co-Chair of Program Marketing
• Chair of the 2013 Woodland Hills Chamber Installation & Chamber’s Directory
• 2011Corporate Secretary & Co/Chair of 2012 Installation
• 2009/2012 - Member of Woodland Hills / Tarzana Chamber’s Government Affairs
• 2013 Member of the Westside Los Angeles Chamber
• 2013/2014 - Board Secretary, HOA The Longford Condos
• 2013 BID – Westwood Improvement Association
• 2012 WWNC - Westwood Neighborhood Council
• 2014 Member of the Century City Chamber
• 2014 Committee Member of the Government Affairs Committee
• 2012- 2014 Woodland Hills Rotary
|Posted on 04/08/09|
|Congrats on your hugely successful fundraiser. Great job!|
© 2017 Copyright Woodland Hills Tarzana Chamber.
All Rights Reserved.