Monday, January 22nd, from 6 to 8 PM.
Join us for a free LinkedIn class at the offices of West Valley Warner Center Chamber of Commerce.
Here is what you will learn:
* The importance of a quality Summary
* Why you need to fact check everything
* Why you need your picture on your profile
* The importance of joining Groups and following Companies
* Find Yourself and Your Next Job Using LinkedIn
* Use LinkedIn to identify and connect with: Companies, Key decision maker, Friends, colleagues, recruiters and a whole lot more.
* More Job Search Recommendations:
* Getting Connected
* Your Goal should be to Connect with 500 Connections.
* Use LinkedIn like A Recruiter
* How to conceal your activities on Linkedin.
What you need to bring:
A pad of paper and pen. Sorry, connectivity limited.
RSVP required. Call to reserve your seat. 20 participants max. Call 818-347-4737. Or (818)389-1876
The West Valley Warner Center Chamber of Commerce office is located at 6100 Topanga Canyon Blvd, #1300, Woodland Hills, 91367. Please enter the mall parking lot from Owensmouth Ave. The office is located beside the white archway directly in front of you at the first stop sign upon entering the parking lot.
Jackson McCarthy & Associates, Inc. “Career Consulting For a Changing World”Sean@JacksonMcCcarthy.com ~ 818-389-1876
© 2018 Copyright Woodland Hills Tarzana Chamber.
All Rights Reserved.