West Valley Warner Center Chamber of Commerce
Since 1930. Serving Tarzana, Woodland Hills, Reseda and the entire Warner Center.
Get in touch with WVWC
Demographics-San Fernando Valley
West Valley ~ Warner Center Chamber of CommercePosted on 01/01/18
Setup an email reminder about this event:
According to the Los Angeles Times
San Fernando Valley
- 1,435,854 population in 2000, according to the U.S. Census
- 224.56 square miles, divided into 34 neighborhoods
- 6,394 people per square mile. The most dense neighborhood is Panorama City, and the least dense neighborhood is Shadow Hills.
- 26.3% of residents 25 and older have a four-year degree. The neighborhood with the highest rate is Porter Ranch, and the neighborhood with the lowest rate is Pacoima.
- The neighborhood with oldest population is Encino, and the neighborhood with the youngest population is Pacoima.
- 49.1% of households are renters. The neighborhood with the highest rental rate is North Hollywood, and the neighborhood with the lowest rental rate is Porter Ranch.
© 2021 Copyright West Valley Warner Center Chamber of Commerce.
All Rights Reserved.