ABOUT Destinations For Teens:
Destinations is a treatment center for teens struggling with substance use and mental health, that specializes in providing exceptional service and accessible care for the teen and their family.
Destinations is one of the premier teen treatment centers in the country. Both our residential and outpatient programs are designed to support the whole family throughout their journey to sustainable well-being. By providing a quality safe-haven, a full range of treatments, and an uninterrupted education, we have one of the highest rates of success in the country. Whether treating mental illness, addiction, or both, we pride ourselves in exceptional service and accessible care for the teen and their family. Our priority is to treat each teen with the goal of establishing a pathway to realizing a stable and healthy future.
You're a good fit for Destinations if you...
Go above and beyond
Are a person of integrity and like to take ownership
Enjoy a collaborative and dedicated work environment
Believe in providing exceptional and accessible care to clients and fellow staff
Destinations to Recovery is seeking a self-motivated FT Outreach Coordinator for our Los Angeles, CA location who is passionate about the work we do in creating relationships with referral partners, and desires to grow with the company. The position supports department administrative needs, outreach efforts, attends events and conferences, and proposes innovative marketing strategies.
Essential Duties / Requirements:
- Must have outreach experience in industry specializing treatment on mental health and addiction specifically for adolescent population.
- Responsible for tasks ranging from detailed administrative work to relationship building with our staff, referral partners, and future client families.
- Must possess extremely strong follow-up skills and administrative abilities with experience in project management and organization.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and bring creative ideas to the table for problem-solving big picture issues as well as ideas for new outreach projects.
- Experience in event planning and working with vendors, graphic design, print collateral, photography and videography/editing, copywriting, etc.
- Candidates must also possess a strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with different due dates and timelines.
- Must have the ability to travel and work some nights and weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
- Behavioral Health Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Behavioral Health Business Development: 2 years (Required)
- Behavioral Health Outreach: 2 years (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Employee discounts