My background is on Engineering and Sales. I graduated from Cal Poly Pomona as a Mechanical Engineer and worked as a Sales Engineer for 9 years. In 2017 I decided to start my own entrepreneurial career with something that touched my heart and passions.
1. Those parents like mine who want to give the best education, entertainment, and experiences to kids. We provide the latest on entertainment and use it to educate and entertain kids.
2. How we live: we live in a REALITY in which sometimes we look for breaks, changes, escapes, new adventures, places to go, live other people’s realities, “wear other people’s shoes”, and our VR entertainment booth brings that kind of break, “get away”, feel other people’s feelings, and new adventures.
3. Bring good to society: make people smile, educate, cure people’s pain (Healthcare providers in Oregon have proven that VR games helped ease pain on cancer patients by 30%), and educate by escaping from reality!
4. When I started this project I was trying to “find myself“, understand myself better. Virtual Reality helped me understand that escaping from my own reality for moments helped my see my reality from a different perspective and I appreciated how blessed I was in real life.
5. Pema Chödrön, a Buddhist nun and my favorite writer, taught me to face my fears and make them my friends. I was scared of roller coasters and swings but I used our VR roller coasters as a tool to face my fears and make them my friends. I overcame fear and I am now OK with roller coasters.
THE COMPANY TRANSFORMATION:
1. Started the company with someone who occupied a special place in my heart but as every beautiful story, it ended. I, then, had to find strength inside to continue by myself and found it using my VR games, rides, and journeys. They were my inspiration to continue myself with the project.
2. The company started with VR entertainment rides and games only, four months later I decided to include education and health as part of the focus of the entertainment and VR experiences.
3. We just built our second VR entertainment booth and will soon build the third one.
THE RESULTS AND SERVICES:
1. With 6 months of active business we have grown by 150% and actors like Kevin Hart have booked us to entertain their parties, we have partnered with several kids playground places to entertain parties, and we have entertained thousands of kids. See @vertigovreamer or www.vertigoparties.com
2. We can now provide a full range of entertainment activities for any event (Photo booth, face painting, etc...)
OUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS ARE THE GREAT RESULTS OF OUR CREATIVE PROJECT:
1. Cali Focus, an entertainment magazine is about to publish a quarter page article on our VR Entertainment project in their May 2018 release. We were interviewed and they shot a video which will also be published in their website. Our story will be seen by thousands of readers.
2. With 6 months of active business we have grown by 150% and actors like Kevin Hart have booked us to entertain their parties, we have partnered with several kids playground places to entertain parties, and we have entertained thousands of kids. See @vertigovreamer or www.vertigoparties.com
3. In addition to our VR entertainment booth we can now provide a full range of entertainment activities for any event (Photo booth, face painting, catering, event hostess, florists, etc...)
© 2024 Copyright West Valley Warner Center Chamber of Commerce.
All Rights Reserved.